Megan serves as the In-House Counsel for David A. Bramble, Inc. a major Eastern Shore Construction Firm. After graduating from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2004, she worked at Rifkin, Livingston, Levitan & Silver as an Associate.
Mrs. Owings practice areas include Construction Law, Civil Litigation, Administrative Law, Legal Writing and Research.
- 2004, Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore, Class of 2004, J.D.
- Asst. Articles Editor, University of Baltimore Law Forum, Editorial Board
- Lehigh University Class of 2001, B.A.
- University of Baltimore Community Development Clinical Program
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Kent County Bar Association
- Garner v. Archers Glen Partners, Inc. 405 Md. 43 (2008)
- Archers Glen Partners, Inc. v. Garner, 176 Md. App 292 (2007) (reconsideration denied 176 Md. App 292 2007)