Mr. Thomas joined MacLeod Law Group, LLC upon its inception in February 2017, and he concentrates primarily in local government, as well as in business and real estate law, estate planning and civil litigation.
From 2005 to 2017, Mr. Thomas was an associate and senior counsel with Funk & Bolton, P.A. in the firm's Chestertown office, where he concentrated in local government, business, real estate and family law, estate planning and civil litigation.
From 2002 to 2005, Mr. Thomas was a law clerk with Sellers, Fox, Kahn & Bender, P.A. in Baltimore, Maryland.
Mr. Thomas is a 2001 graduate of the University of Maryland-College Park (B.A., Criminal Justice) and a 2004 graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., concentrations in Business Law and Intellectual Property Law). A native of Maryland's Eastern Shore, he currently resides in Talbot County with his family.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Class of 2004, J.D.
- concentrations in Business Law and Intellectual Property Law
- University of Maryland, Class of 2001, B.A.
- Criminal Justice
Associations & Memberships
- Kent County Bar Association
- Caroline County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Municipal Attorneys Association
- Caroline County Chamber of Commerce