Based in Chestertown with an office in Denton, MacLeod Law Group offers comprehensive legal advice and a wide range of services.
We represent clients throughout Maryland’s Eastern Shore in real estate, administrative law and many other legal matters. Whether you need a real estate purchase contract reviewed, assistance assessing the environmental impact of a new public works project or advice on forming a business entity, we will provide the analysis you need to make an informed decision.
Our attorneys provide skilled and effective legal representation.
Individuals, businesses and municipal organizations on Maryland’s Eastern Shore come to us because we are:
- AV-rated — Our attorneys have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Known throughout the community — Since 1973, we have served individuals, groups and municipalities, prepared deeds and business contracts, and conducted myriad title searches and real estate settlements. Each employee is a member of the community in which they serve.
- Effective settlement negotiators — Our team has experience negotiating complex issues in a wide range of legal areas.
- Thorough analyzers — We provide detailed review and explanations of contract terms to help you fully understand your rights and obligations.
We represent individuals, governments and companies in the following legal areas:
- Real estate — Our firm provides comprehensive representation in real estate matters, including those involving title insurance and commercial real estate.
- Business law — We offer organizations competent legal support in a variety of business law matters, contract law and environmental law matters and provide solid guidance to help you protect your business interests.
- Civil litigation — We have decades of experience as civil litigators and will put together a strong case to support your position.
- Criminal defense — We offer strong criminal defense representation to those charged with crimes and will fight throughout your case to see that justice is upheld.
- Municipal law for government — We represent officials and related entities in many aspects of
- municipal law for government and assist with administrative oversight and enforcement in a variety of matters.
Our attorneys know how to approach and settle complicated issues efficiently and successfully and are familiar with handling cases at the appellate level.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation
Call 443-282-1189 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.