Mr. Kirby joined MacLeod Law Group, LLC in February 2019, and he concentrates in local government, land use and real estate law, civil litigation, business matters and criminal defense.
Prior to MacLeod Law Group, Mr. Kirby was an associate attorney with Stevens Palmer, LLC in Centreville and then with Rasin, Wootton & Hurd, LLC in Chestertown. In both firms he focused on real estate and planning & zoning. Before he returned to the Eastern Shore, Mr. Kirby was a law clerk and then an associate attorney at Marsden & Seledee, LLC in Baltimore.
Mr. Kirby is a 2009 graduate of James Madison University (B.A., Business Management) and a 2012 graduate cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D.), where he graduated early.
- 2012, Maryland
- 2015, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore, Class of 2012, J.D.
- cum laude
- James Madison University, Class of 2009, B.A.
- Business Management
Associations & Memberships
- Kent County Bar Association
- Kent and Queen Anne’s County Citizens Review Board for Children, Board Member
- Eastern Shore Revolving Loan Fund Committee, Board Member